- Update: the number in red is now 7pm. Not what I need right now. See you in the morning Boston. https://t.co/tAB0bbM4LTCarFreeBrad 6 days ago
- 🛬Seem to have brought a lil snow with me! 2700 flights cancelled but mine snuck in just in front of the flakes.CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
- RT @MassChallenge: Big welcome to @kikimills, new Managing Director for MassChallenge Boston! #MCLaunch17 #StartWithUs https://t.co/mTrOBUo…CarFreeBrad 2 weeks ago
- .@JonFreightFarms spreading the good word at #sww17 talking about the bigger picture! twitter.com/chingie/status…CarFreeBrad 2 weeks ago
- Welcome @EASTovation ! Your students are the future of our food system. Great to meet the people making it happen! twitter.com/eastovation/st…CarFreeBrad 2 weeks ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Tag Archives: CarFreeBrad.com
This CarFreeBrad experiment turned lifestyle has been going for somewhere near 5 years and I’ve learned a lot during that time. Now that there’s been enough time, broken bikes, scrapes and experiences under my belt I’ve started to ask myself … Continue reading
Unfortunately, I let my domain lapse for a few weeks and just now have been able to get CarFreeBrad.com back online. It’s not “in action” yet. To actually create content is a bit more involved. But topics that are on … Continue reading
Sometimes in my carfree life journey, I wish my brain could just dump it all on the page because every time I try to write my fingers can’t keep up and it comes out as complete jibberish. I’ve been having … Continue reading
In case you missed it last week in your post NYE haze and because I didn’t post it (and I know you get all your info from carfreebrad.com) here I am from Bosotn.com explaining and talking about Freight Farms. http://bcove.me/g8mrrd9g … Continue reading
No use trying to fight it. Everyone and their mother is doing a “Year in Review” or “Best of List” so I guess I’ll do that to but I’m not going to think about it and just freestyle a post … Continue reading
The Tour De France rolls into its final week and I’ve barely watch any of it, my fantasy team is a complete disaster and the crank on my commuter bike is still busted. Needless to say I need a nice … Continue reading
Join the Carfreebrad.com Tour De France mini league. I’ll personally guarantee that all your friends will look down upon you and judge you while secretly bring jealous. That’s the pinnacle of COOL! Do it! Password is…. Wait for it…..carfreebrad Visit … Continue reading
With the start of MassChallenge for Freight Farms these past few weeks the last thing I needed was this computer issue to distract from CarFreeBrad.com.
As far as bike commuting in the Worcester area goes this is the equivalent of building a “Bigfoot” lounge in a national park.