- RT @TheRiversSchool: #FarmCamp complete! Thanks for the walk through and training @freightfarms instagram.com/p/BJgNxVeB49K/CarFreeBrad 13 hours ago
- “Kimbal Musk Launches Urban Farming Accelerator with Freight Farms Platform” by @FreightFarms medium.com/@FreightFarms/…CarFreeBrad 18 hours ago
- Amazing to idolize these change makers one day & help them make a difference @FreightFarms the next! twitter.com/michaelpollan/…CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- Great day in #Philadelphia & serious conversations about the future of institutional food. #futureoffood #growfoodhere #writingonthewallCarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- .@thomas_egan Thanks for the love. From a @techstars couch conversation to this, huh! @kimbal @tobiaspeggs @FreightFarms @squarerootsgrowCarFreeBrad 1 day ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Tag Archives: Car-free movement
Unfortunately, I let my domain lapse for a few weeks and just now have been able to get CarFreeBrad.com back online. It’s not “in action” yet. To actually create content is a bit more involved. But topics that are on … Continue reading
In case you haven’t noticed, my posts have been few and far between lately. That’s no accident. Sure I’ve been pretty busy but who isn’t? It’s been more a result of “drivers remorse”. Last week, Freight Farms was in the … Continue reading
I can’t say enough about bikes and biking. Even at times when I hate bikes, I love them. On its worst day, a bike still beats all other modes of transport in so many ways. Just add one more to … Continue reading
The Tour De France rolls into its final week and I’ve barely watch any of it, my fantasy team is a complete disaster and the crank on my commuter bike is still busted. Needless to say I need a nice … Continue reading
I’m as “anti-doping” as the next guy and was ready to hate Lance Armstrong the last time this came up. Originally I was a fan of him as an athlete but didn’t really care about him as a person. I … Continue reading
All opinions aside, it’s always cool to watch a good highlight reel.
Newsflash! You can’t run red lights or urinate in public because you are a cyclist and “buzzed” riding is drunk riding(in some states). Cyclists are protected by—and obligated to adhere to—many laws. But while most of them mirror vehicle laws, … Continue reading
Some days on my ride across town, I need to think about ANYTHING other than my current ride. Today was one such day and I began to think about bike commuting as it relates to life. I don’t know where … Continue reading
I’m spending my day crushing finals and making Freight Farm deals. All the while, I’m just thinking about where to watch the game tonight. As always, I’m open to suggestions. As long as I walk peddle from my place!