- RT @DenisMachuel: Proud of the collaboration of @SodexoGroup with @FreightFarms on campuses across the U.S enabling the onsite growth of f…CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- RT @FreightFarms: Extreme weather doesn't keep Dave Ridill from farming in Tetonia, ID! He has been a #FreightFarmer for 4 yrs with 3 Freig…CarFreeBrad 6 days ago
- Thanks @CC_Yale, it's always fun to talk about all the approaches to help empower people and mitigate climate chang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
- Got to spend some time on the farm with everyone’s favorite weatherman extraordinaire @MetMikeWCVB talking all thin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
- RT @BostInno: After a mega deal with @Sodexo, Boston startup @FreightFarms is gearing up for more such partnerships after bagging $15 milli…CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Category Archives: Bike commute
The CarFreeBrad journey may have just reached a whole different level of awesome with the convergence of life, biking and Freight Farms. I’ll be happy to conclude this post when details reveal themselves. Stay tuned…….
As soon as the weather turned this year I began to look for better places to store my bike while at home. We have less than 500 square feet of usable space in the apt and while she is endlessly … Continue reading
Here’s an excerpt: A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,400 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people. … Continue reading
Startup and Triathlon. Life, family, friends. Seems to be one or the other This is the first 2 sentences of a post I started to write last summer as the tri season was in full swing and I hadn’t done … Continue reading
As you well know, my post writing frequency has dropped off dramatically but I WILL NOT apologize for that. Sure I’ve gotten some feedback from people missing my witty internal dialoque being broadcast for the world to read but I’ve … Continue reading
It’s been a whirlwind few weeks with Freight Farms joining the TechStars family. If you’re not familiar with Techstars, don’t worry you’re not alone, but it’s what you might call “Kind of a Big Deal”. Without going into, because I’m … Continue reading
If I should have learned anything years into this “car free” thing, it’s that I can’t make up my mind that I WILL be riding in the storm before the storm even hits. Call it what you want. Whether the … Continue reading
Freight Farms is honored to have joined the family at Techstars Boston last week and we’ve already made major progress. But an issue I saw coming has become more pressing. I don’t know if it’s the reality or the reaction, … Continue reading
Bikes in the Hood(it’s a play on the ice cube/cuba gooding movie title).