In order to honor the “Carfreebrad Ethos” to maintain honesty the best I can, here’s the real ride that wiped us out on Saturday. I’ll leave it up to you whether I blatantly lied to make us appear to be real badass or just mistakenly almost doubled the ride.
- RT @FoodontheHillAR: Freight Farm >>> @nwafoodbank / 370 heads of butterhead lettuce were donated today!!! https://t.co/R3G6ZWZHvFCarFreeBrad 11 hours ago
- RT @FreightFarms: #COVID19 is exposing that our #foodsupplychain is flawed with imbalances in demand, supply, and infrastructure causing #f…CarFreeBrad 14 hours ago
- RT @FreightFarms: It's webinar day! Are you registered?CarFreeBrad 21 hours ago
- RT @FreightFarms: Curious if you can build a profitable business with a Freight Farm? Tune in to our webinar to hear how Dave of Clawson Gr…CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- RT @LeBearGirdle: Thirty days hath September, @April,@June, and November, all the rest have thirty-one Except March which has 8000CarFreeBrad 2 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite