In order to honor the “Carfreebrad Ethos” to maintain honesty the best I can, here’s the real ride that wiped us out on Saturday. I’ll leave it up to you whether I blatantly lied to make us appear to be real badass or just mistakenly almost doubled the ride.
- Vertical farms going vertical in the islands where food is almost all imported and land is super limited.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CarFreeBrad 43 minutes ago
- “What sets us apart is that we have [training], and the other guys don’t.” — Julia Pope, Head of Farmer Education a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CarFreeBrad 22 hours ago
- So manyof todays issues that we wrestled with in writing the @ClarkGSOM UN Report on PRME back in 2012. Whether I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CarFreeBrad 3 days ago
- Welcome to @freightfarms, how can I help you? Important to smile as you walk into work! Polly makes that easy eve… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- Times have changed. Personal victory, I recovered enough to hang @WindellsCamp for a week and ride @mthoodmeadows… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite