In order to honor the “Carfreebrad Ethos” to maintain honesty the best I can, here’s the real ride that wiped us out on Saturday. I’ll leave it up to you whether I blatantly lied to make us appear to be real badass or just mistakenly almost doubled the ride.
- I'm going to "Pavement to Farmland: Tour A Hydroponic Urban Farm in the South End". See you there? eventbrite.com/e/pavement-to-… via @EventbriteCarFreeBrad 5 days ago
- You could say I’ve become a bit of a collector! Good news for @freightfarms team and building neighbors who need a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 5 days ago
- Vegan diner and cooking lesson(more of watch, ask tons of annoying questions and learn while sampling) for sisters… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
- Vegan chef prep & lessons live in house for sisters birthday kicks off with knife skills. https://t.co/BCipDfwMp0CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
- RT @FreightFarms: Hey #Boston! On 8/30 we're opening our doors for an Urban Farm party! Come see our #verticalfarm in action. Register here…CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite