Not to make excuses but it’s an excuse not to post today.
The fact is that my story from last night deserves my full attention to write about so I’m not going to rush it.
What I will tell you is that it involves a party, trip to McDonalds and full sprint to jump onto a moving train.
- RT @rensselaerDS: Some cool stuff happening at RPI Dining Service's Freight Farm! Chris Mansfield, the farm manager, stands with three lett…CarFreeBrad 20 hours ago
- RT @FreightFarms: #Campus to #Nonprofit to #Foodservice, Freight Farms encompasses them all with the latest Greenery delivered to @SDState,…CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
- RT @BostonGlobe: Freight Farms goes to school bos.gl/LN74Ge5CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
- RT @FreightFarms: These flowers are using only 1/2 of the available growing space in our #containerfarm 🤯 Smaller crops can be added in bet…CarFreeBrad 2 weeks ago
- RT @ScottKirsner: How Boston startups & nonprofits are tackling the problem of food waste: bostonglobe.com/business/2019/… via @BostonGlobeCarFreeBrad 3 weeks ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite