This selection of clips embodies my attitude when I hit the road on my bike each morning/afternoon. The term controlled aggression is the most suitable, I think, I make every attempt to be real so I felt I should share some of the TV shows that inspire me to be a better man.
- RT @FreightFarms: Get the inside scoop! In our live #webinar on April 11th, we're talking through our latest design changes to our #vertica…CarFreeBrad 7 hours ago
- “Arugula was put through the wringer during the 2008 presidential election...”. Why Arugula Is the Best Leafy Gree… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- So cool to see a high school classmate on stage @YOUIncOrg gala introducing another inspirational speaker.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 3 days ago
- Good friend and great leader, Kris Bostek @YOUIncOrg opening the Gala! https://t.co/VvkAAQcP5UCarFreeBrad 3 days ago
- .@YOUIncOrg Gala! @Mo_Rah and I clean up nice. Excited to see some great friends, awesome ppl and support the org. https://t.co/gqrHA0mox3CarFreeBrad 3 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite