Sometimes a tweet sums it all up. As I stumbled down the street yesterday in a dark wool suit yesterday after an outdoor networking event, this is all I cold muster. I made it about a half mile, at a snail’s pace, before the floodgates absolutely opened up. Just before I walked past Funky Murphy’s Bar on Shrewsbury St, packed and full length windows all open, the sweat started to flow. I was like a heat wave car wreck to the people in the bar. They couldn’t look away or even try to hide their shame, disgust and/or horror!
- RT @FreshPlaza_com: Swedish supermarket opens onsite container farm @FreightFarms freshplaza.com/article/909590… https://t.co/8E8WqP4EGsCarFreeBrad 11 hours ago
- #Repost @cubegreens ・・・ En riktigt Glad Påsk önskas från odlingen i Sickla där vår gurkört precis slagit ut i blom🐥… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 14 hours ago
- Back in @CityOfBoston. First time in @austintexasgov but won’t be the last after all the cool ppl, convos and thin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- RT @foodcityorg: Time to talk about "distributed farming networks" and democratizing access to fresh food. Just add water! @FreightFarms @F…CarFreeBrad 2 days ago
- Prepping for @foodcityorg! Got to see a bit of @UTAustin and tiny bit of @austintexasgov before. I’ll def be back! https://t.co/COvAIltf7DCarFreeBrad 2 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite