Sometimes a tweet sums it all up. As I stumbled down the street yesterday in a dark wool suit yesterday after an outdoor networking event, this is all I cold muster. I made it about a half mile, at a snail’s pace, before the floodgates absolutely opened up. Just before I walked past Funky Murphy’s Bar on Shrewsbury St, packed and full length windows all open, the sweat started to flow. I was like a heat wave car wreck to the people in the bar. They couldn’t look away or even try to hide their shame, disgust and/or horror!
- RT @EASTovation: Great morning for Schoolhouse Farms. We were able to help our community partners from #VetVeggies harvest and package fres…CarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- Humbling experience to have @FreightFarms on the landscape twice. #realfood #growfoodhere #local twitter.com/mattturck/stat…CarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- RT @markmcmorris: Fun one to figure out🙃 https://t.co/p1uMfLO4ufCarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- .@AlumniNU magazine showing @FreightFarms love, appreciate the shout out and multi page spread...come a long way si… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CarFreeBrad 5 days ago
- Pulling out old gear to shovel & find some gems in the pocket! @Wachusett days getting out every chance I got.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CarFreeBrad 2 weeks ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite