Sometimes a tweet sums it all up. As I stumbled down the street yesterday in a dark wool suit yesterday after an outdoor networking event, this is all I cold muster. I made it about a half mile, at a snail’s pace, before the floodgates absolutely opened up. Just before I walked past Funky Murphy’s Bar on Shrewsbury St, packed and full length windows all open, the sweat started to flow. I was like a heat wave car wreck to the people in the bar. They couldn’t look away or even try to hide their shame, disgust and/or horror!
- Great @FreightFarms convo with the team, Bloomberg Baystate Business: Amazon, MiFID and Farms in a Box bloomberg.com/news/audio/201… via @businessCarFreeBrad 2 days ago
- RT @UBS: Learn how start-up @FreightFarms vertical farming system is innovating how we grow food #2030NOW - ow.ly/nrgp30fXW2w https:/…CarFreeBrad 3 days ago
- @FreightFarms kale brings it to another cravability level!!! twitter.com/clarkdining/st…CarFreeBrad 3 days ago
- RT @ClarkDining: It’s getting colder outside, but we can still grow our freight farm lettuce right on campus all… instagram.com/p/BaZPSL6hmY2/CarFreeBrad 3 days ago
- ‘Farm in a Box’ Could Protect Food Supplies After Extreme Weather Events seeker.com/tech/farm-in-a…CarFreeBrad 4 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite