Sometimes a tweet sums it all up. As I stumbled down the street yesterday in a dark wool suit yesterday after an outdoor networking event, this is all I cold muster. I made it about a half mile, at a snail’s pace, before the floodgates absolutely opened up. Just before I walked past Funky Murphy’s Bar on Shrewsbury St, packed and full length windows all open, the sweat started to flow. I was like a heat wave car wreck to the people in the bar. They couldn’t look away or even try to hide their shame, disgust and/or horror!
- RT @HolyokeCC: Look what showed up last week on Race Street next to the #HCC MGM Culinary Arts Institute in downtown @Holyoke. Find out mor…CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- I spent many #earthday afternoons contemplating how I could make a difference beyond myself. @FreightFarms has giv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CarFreeBrad 2 days ago
- RT @SymmonsFaucets: From our team to yours, Happy Earth Day! Symmons purchased a Leafy Green Compact @FreightFarms in 2017 to grow and sh…CarFreeBrad 2 days ago
- “Our environment in Nova Scotia is seasonal for traditional farming and delicate leafy greens are the most difficul… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CarFreeBrad 3 days ago
- I get it! We’ll get more whiteboard space @freightfarms office! ift.tt/2HDYKk0 https://t.co/0XFWbffAe9CarFreeBrad 4 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite