Sometimes a tweet sums it all up. As I stumbled down the street yesterday in a dark wool suit yesterday after an outdoor networking event, this is all I cold muster. I made it about a half mile, at a snail’s pace, before the floodgates absolutely opened up. Just before I walked past Funky Murphy’s Bar on Shrewsbury St, packed and full length windows all open, the sweat started to flow. I was like a heat wave car wreck to the people in the bar. They couldn’t look away or even try to hide their shame, disgust and/or horror!
- RT @squarerootsgrow: #Entrepreneur Nabeela Lakhani talking w/@freightfarms. Learn more about the #realfoodrevolution +apply for Season 2: h…CarFreeBrad 8 hours ago
- RT @FreightFarms: Make sure to tune into our story on @instagram to follow #entrepenuer Nabeela through a day in the life of a @squareroots…CarFreeBrad 10 hours ago
- I've eaten A LOT of pizza in Italy and none of the ppl who cooked it even came close to looking like this guy. Don…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…CarFreeBrad 1 week ago
- Something special about watching @LeTour full coverage & I change languages between Italian & French!CarFreeBrad 2 weeks ago
- RT @FreightFarms: What are the biggest opportunities to improve our agricultural system? RT and Comment! If it's not listed, please share y…CarFreeBrad 2 weeks ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite