Sometimes a tweet sums it all up. As I stumbled down the street yesterday in a dark wool suit yesterday after an outdoor networking event, this is all I cold muster. I made it about a half mile, at a snail’s pace, before the floodgates absolutely opened up. Just before I walked past Funky Murphy’s Bar on Shrewsbury St, packed and full length windows all open, the sweat started to flow. I was like a heat wave car wreck to the people in the bar. They couldn’t look away or even try to hide their shame, disgust and/or horror!
- The container farms reside on an empty lot a short walk from the Cubit Building on Race Street, home of the HCC-MGM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 3 hours ago
- Wondering around Netherlands and discovered the solution to our “dock less” problem for bikes/scooters. GD it..par… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 2 days ago
- Surf the North Sea...check! https://t.co/D4NVcXbotbCarFreeBrad 2 days ago
- RT @FreightFarms: We're having fun filming in the farm today with @tastemakersPBS! Keep an eye out for this new series set to air in the fa…CarFreeBrad 2 days ago
- If you take Rt 93 thru Boston, you can’t miss us now. To learn more check us out or watch #PBS #tasteMAKERS this fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CarFreeBrad 3 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite