- @mhhughes8 thanks my man!CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- Huge Thank You to @KatsiroubasBros & @greentrucks77 for a gr8 introduction to @FreightFarms #tsdemodayCarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- Excited to see multiple @FreightFarms customers in the crowd #tsdemoday @KatsiroubasBros @TastyBurgerUSA.CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- 1st reference to a "powerhour" I've made in years but this time in regard to sleep! #tsdemodayCarFreeBrad 2 days ago
- Ag Tech Investment Tops $100M in the Last Year cbinsights.com/blog/trends/ag… via @cbinsightsCarFreeBrad 3 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Tag Archives: CarFreeBrad
No use trying to fight it. Everyone and their mother is doing a “Year in Review” or “Best of List” so I guess I’ll do that to but I’m not going to think about it and just freestyle a post … Continue reading
Today was a real challenge in the CarFreeBrad world, actually the last few days have driven me to question my resolve to remain CarFree for the foreseeable future. Ironically, this internal struggle has nothing to do with any of the … Continue reading
Anyone that follows the trials and tribulations of CarFreeBrad know that I’ve been without my commuter bike lately and realized it is time for a replacement. I’ve been on the hunt but that hunt has intensified lately as the weather … Continue reading
This morning I got a call that I wish I could say happened for the first time but it’s about the third such call I’ve received since launching CarFreeBrad. Today’s call was just about par for the course and … Continue reading
The Tour De France rolls into its final week and I’ve barely watch any of it, my fantasy team is a complete disaster and the crank on my commuter bike is still busted. Needless to say I need a nice … Continue reading
Join the Carfreebrad.com Tour De France mini league. I’ll personally guarantee that all your friends will look down upon you and judge you while secretly bring jealous. That’s the pinnacle of COOL! Do it! Password is…. Wait for it…..carfreebrad Visit … Continue reading
With the start of MassChallenge for Freight Farms these past few weeks the last thing I needed was this computer issue to distract from CarFreeBrad.com.
As far as bike commuting in the Worcester area goes this is the equivalent of building a “Bigfoot” lounge in a national park.