- RT @FreightFarms: Congrats, today is a big day! RT @unexia: Up at 5:45 AM ... first day as a farmer! Waiting for delivery of our #FreightFa…CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- Heck of a season! Looks like a win by @Mo_Rah is almost inevitable. My team can't make up that ground today. @ToryMazzola, what you got?CarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- Viewing spot is TBD but the @letour outfits are secured! #becauseitsthetour #TDF2014 http://t.co/dSgjiJNN9GCarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- Heading out w/@Mo_Rah to walk the course and pick our spot to watch @letour. Suggestions welcome #TDF2014CarFreeBrad 5 days ago
- They look serious but when I'm 6" away and yell "hello", how can they not smile. Anyone know who this is? #TDF2014 http://t.co/bpDYfe5BBDCarFreeBrad 5 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Tag Archives: CarFreeBrad.com
In case you missed it last week in your post NYE haze and because I didn’t post it (and I know you get all your info from carfreebrad.com) here I am from Bosotn.com explaining and talking about Freight Farms. http://bcove.me/g8mrrd9g … Continue reading
No use trying to fight it. Everyone and their mother is doing a “Year in Review” or “Best of List” so I guess I’ll do that to but I’m not going to think about it and just freestyle a post … Continue reading
The Tour De France rolls into its final week and I’ve barely watch any of it, my fantasy team is a complete disaster and the crank on my commuter bike is still busted. Needless to say I need a nice … Continue reading
Join the Carfreebrad.com Tour De France mini league. I’ll personally guarantee that all your friends will look down upon you and judge you while secretly bring jealous. That’s the pinnacle of COOL! Do it! Password is…. Wait for it…..carfreebrad Visit … Continue reading
With the start of MassChallenge for Freight Farms these past few weeks the last thing I needed was this computer issue to distract from CarFreeBrad.com.
As far as bike commuting in the Worcester area goes this is the equivalent of building a “Bigfoot” lounge in a national park.
I’ve been known to rip on the MBTA especially the Worcester station for the ticket machine being out of order for 6 months but today all is right with the world. The ticket machine is fixed and even has a … Continue reading
I’m not here to complain that it’s been a million degrees the last couple days or to wax poetic about the weather. If nothing else, this heat has served to remind me how much better riding a bike is versus … Continue reading