- RT @ClarkGSOM: Congrats @FreightFarms & @CarFreeBrad raising $3.7 million in funding 2 keep #ChangingTheWorld bit.ly/1sJzpcn via @B…CarFreeBrad 1 hour ago
- RT @bijan: Today we announced our investment in @FreightFarms. My partner @ToddDOwl wrote about it here tdagres.tumblr.com/post/105457644…CarFreeBrad 17 hours ago
- RT @OBJLPhil: Always loved @FreightFarms concept. Congrats to a hustler in @CarFreeBrad and his team on the Spark deal. Awesome!CarFreeBrad 18 hours ago
- Great @FreightFarms team meeting over some delicious @sweetgreen salads! @carokats24 holding court! http://t.co/AYipRJyb8MCarFreeBrad 20 hours ago
- Thanks for the @FreightFarms love today @karbrandt @katejhanley @mhhughes8 it's crazy! Looking to catch up in person soon.CarFreeBrad 20 hours ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Tag Archives: CarFreeBrad.com
Sometimes in my carfree life journey, I wish my brain could just dump it all on the page because every time I try to write my fingers can’t keep up and it comes out as complete jibberish. I’ve been having … Continue reading
In case you missed it last week in your post NYE haze and because I didn’t post it (and I know you get all your info from carfreebrad.com) here I am from Bosotn.com explaining and talking about Freight Farms. http://bcove.me/g8mrrd9g … Continue reading
No use trying to fight it. Everyone and their mother is doing a “Year in Review” or “Best of List” so I guess I’ll do that to but I’m not going to think about it and just freestyle a post … Continue reading
The Tour De France rolls into its final week and I’ve barely watch any of it, my fantasy team is a complete disaster and the crank on my commuter bike is still busted. Needless to say I need a nice … Continue reading
Join the Carfreebrad.com Tour De France mini league. I’ll personally guarantee that all your friends will look down upon you and judge you while secretly bring jealous. That’s the pinnacle of COOL! Do it! Password is…. Wait for it…..carfreebrad Visit … Continue reading
With the start of MassChallenge for Freight Farms these past few weeks the last thing I needed was this computer issue to distract from CarFreeBrad.com.
As far as bike commuting in the Worcester area goes this is the equivalent of building a “Bigfoot” lounge in a national park.
I’ve been known to rip on the MBTA especially the Worcester station for the ticket machine being out of order for 6 months but today all is right with the world. The ticket machine is fixed and even has a … Continue reading