- RT @eric_amyot: The new 2015 @FreightFarms Leafy Green Machine will be arriving in Canada in about 1 hour. Can't wait to give it a big hug!CarFreeBrad 16 hours ago
- ICYMI, I had a great time talking with the team @ReNewableNowTV earlier today to talk about @FreightFarms potential. twitter.com/FreightFarms/s…CarFreeBrad 23 hours ago
- RT @FreightFarms: .@Entrepreneur lists its picks for '100 Brilliant Companies'- #FreightFarms is among some cool companies! http://t.co/HbT…CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- (Internal thought) know who is running b4 next upstate trip with @rickklein & @ToryMazzola. Didn't bring much to the convo, #butiburnstuffCarFreeBrad 2 days ago
- RT @BosBizSara: Smart thermostat startup @ecoventSystems to triple size of HQ and close more $$ bizj.us/1hjws9 http://t.co/Fw1QqlqD…CarFreeBrad 3 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Tag Archives: Car-free movement
Unfortunately, I let my domain lapse for a few weeks and just now have been able to get CarFreeBrad.com back online. It’s not “in action” yet. To actually create content is a bit more involved. But topics that are on … Continue reading
In case you haven’t noticed, my posts have been few and far between lately. That’s no accident. Sure I’ve been pretty busy but who isn’t? It’s been more a result of “drivers remorse”. Last week, Freight Farms was in the … Continue reading
I can’t say enough about bikes and biking. Even at times when I hate bikes, I love them. On its worst day, a bike still beats all other modes of transport in so many ways. Just add one more to … Continue reading
The Tour De France rolls into its final week and I’ve barely watch any of it, my fantasy team is a complete disaster and the crank on my commuter bike is still busted. Needless to say I need a nice … Continue reading
I’m as “anti-doping” as the next guy and was ready to hate Lance Armstrong the last time this came up. Originally I was a fan of him as an athlete but didn’t really care about him as a person. I … Continue reading
All opinions aside, it’s always cool to watch a good highlight reel.
Newsflash! You can’t run red lights or urinate in public because you are a cyclist and “buzzed” riding is drunk riding(in some states). Cyclists are protected by—and obligated to adhere to—many laws. But while most of them mirror vehicle laws, … Continue reading
Some days on my ride across town, I need to think about ANYTHING other than my current ride. Today was one such day and I began to think about bike commuting as it relates to life. I don’t know where … Continue reading
I’m spending my day crushing finals and making Freight Farm deals. All the while, I’m just thinking about where to watch the game tonight. As always, I’m open to suggestions. As long as I walk peddle from my place!