- I have my license and ride my bike by choice! wp.me/p1vg1z-IGCarFreeBrad 12 hours ago
- RT @FreightFarms: Happy #InternationalCoffeeDay from team Freight Farms! Cheers, folks! ☕️ #welovecoffee @ Freight Farms HQ http://t.co/64h…CarFreeBrad 13 hours ago
- RT @COeverywhere: The U.S.D.A. plans to start program that supports local and organic farming- yes! #GoLocal nyti.ms/1sIpkMfCarFreeBrad 18 hours ago
- World CarFree Day-@Repost wp.me/p1vg1z-ICCarFreeBrad 5 days ago
- RT @bussgang: Some great feedback from my "Boston Start Up Scene" guide. What am I missing? lnkd.in/dyjJzxwCarFreeBrad 1 week ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Category Archives: freight farms
A Word From CarFree Brad September 22 is World Car Free Day, and in celebration we’ve enlisted Freight Farms co-founder, Brad McNamara, to give us some insight into his decision to become car free, and his experiences over the past few … Continue reading
The CarFreeBrad journey may have just reached a whole different level of awesome with the convergence of life, biking and Freight Farms. I’ll be happy to conclude this post when details reveal themselves. Stay tuned…….
Here’s an excerpt: A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,400 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people. … Continue reading
Startup and Triathlon. Life, family, friends. Seems to be one or the other This is the first 2 sentences of a post I started to write last summer as the tri season was in full swing and I hadn’t done … Continue reading
As you well know, my post writing frequency has dropped off dramatically but I WILL NOT apologize for that. Sure I’ve gotten some feedback from people missing my witty internal dialoque being broadcast for the world to read but I’ve … Continue reading
It’s been a whirlwind few weeks with Freight Farms joining the TechStars family. If you’re not familiar with Techstars, don’t worry you’re not alone, but it’s what you might call “Kind of a Big Deal”. Without going into, because I’m … Continue reading
Freight Farms is honored to have joined the family at Techstars Boston last week and we’ve already made major progress. But an issue I saw coming has become more pressing. I don’t know if it’s the reality or the reaction, … Continue reading
Bikes in the Hood(it’s a play on the ice cube/cuba gooding movie title).
In case you haven’t noticed, my posts have been few and far between lately. That’s no accident. Sure I’ve been pretty busy but who isn’t? It’s been more a result of “drivers remorse”. Last week, Freight Farms was in the … Continue reading