- RT @bussgang: Some great feedback from my "Boston Start Up Scene" guide. What am I missing? lnkd.in/dyjJzxwCarFreeBrad 7 hours ago
- RT @FreightFarms: Today is #CarFreeDay - that calls for a guest blog post from @CarFreeBrad on why he bikes! freightfarms.com/ffblog/?p=1586 http://…CarFreeBrad 8 hours ago
- @Hubway That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for the help!!! #fanforlifeCarFreeBrad 15 hours ago
- Tough start to #CarFreeDay. Flat tire, @Hubway tag won't work. I had to suck it up and pay for a .5 mile hubway ride(hope to get $6 back)CarFreeBrad 16 hours ago
- RT @robreact: .@The_Hollywood winning @MayorsCupBoston today http://t.co/qTTNpS1hKMCarFreeBrad 2 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Category Archives: carfreebrad
The CarFreeBrad journey may have just reached a whole different level of awesome with the convergence of life, biking and Freight Farms. I’ll be happy to conclude this post when details reveal themselves. Stay tuned…….
As soon as the weather turned this year I began to look for better places to store my bike while at home. We have less than 500 square feet of usable space in the apt and while she is endlessly … Continue reading
Here’s an excerpt: A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,400 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people. … Continue reading
Startup and Triathlon. Life, family, friends. Seems to be one or the other This is the first 2 sentences of a post I started to write last summer as the tri season was in full swing and I hadn’t done … Continue reading
As you well know, my post writing frequency has dropped off dramatically but I WILL NOT apologize for that. Sure I’ve gotten some feedback from people missing my witty internal dialoque being broadcast for the world to read but I’ve … Continue reading
It’s been a whirlwind few weeks with Freight Farms joining the TechStars family. If you’re not familiar with Techstars, don’t worry you’re not alone, but it’s what you might call “Kind of a Big Deal”. Without going into, because I’m … Continue reading
If I should have learned anything years into this “car free” thing, it’s that I can’t make up my mind that I WILL be riding in the storm before the storm even hits. Call it what you want. Whether the … Continue reading
Bikes in the Hood(it’s a play on the ice cube/cuba gooding movie title).
In case you haven’t noticed, my posts have been few and far between lately. That’s no accident. Sure I’ve been pretty busy but who isn’t? It’s been more a result of “drivers remorse”. Last week, Freight Farms was in the … Continue reading