- RT @EatingLocally: Farming: The new go-to career choice for New England's young, as interest grows in local food ow.ly/ADLLzCarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- .@ppspeen very sorry. Change password and you should've fine!CarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- Don't open any random emails from me "Subject: Review Secure Access or Payment Invoice"CarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- Compass Group taps startup Hampton Creek for food innovation, sustainable cookies. on.wsj.com/1lmarfs via @wsjCarFreeBrad 5 days ago
- Don't open any random emails from me today!!! "Subject: Review Secure Access or Payment Invoice"CarFreeBrad 5 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite
Author Archives: bradmcnamara
The CarFreeBrad journey may have just reached a whole different level of awesome with the convergence of life, biking and Freight Farms. I’ll be happy to conclude this post when details reveal themselves. Stay tuned…….
As soon as the weather turned this year I began to look for better places to store my bike while at home. We have less than 500 square feet of usable space in the apt and while she is endlessly … Continue reading
Here’s an excerpt: A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,400 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people. … Continue reading
Startup and Triathlon. Life, family, friends. Seems to be one or the other This is the first 2 sentences of a post I started to write last summer as the tri season was in full swing and I hadn’t done … Continue reading
It was almost as soon as I began to think about a all the ice around. Boom! Down I went. It wasn’t a bad fall or even my worst on the last year. It was just ironic that as I … Continue reading
As it’s been quite some time since my last post and life at Freight Farms has really taken off, I’ve been thinking of good ways to get back in the carfree saddle. After opening gifts this morning, I’m considering … Continue reading
As you well know, my post writing frequency has dropped off dramatically but I WILL NOT apologize for that. Sure I’ve gotten some feedback from people missing my witty internal dialoque being broadcast for the world to read but I’ve … Continue reading
It’s been a whirlwind few weeks with Freight Farms joining the TechStars family. If you’re not familiar with Techstars, don’t worry you’re not alone, but it’s what you might call “Kind of a Big Deal”. Without going into, because I’m … Continue reading
If I don’t write posts am I still a blogger? Posts to come, I promise! Quality, no such promises. What do you want to hear about?