In order to honor the “Carfreebrad Ethos” to maintain honesty the best I can, here’s the real ride that wiped us out on Saturday. I’ll leave it up to you whether I blatantly lied to make us appear to be real badass or just mistakenly almost doubled the ride.
- RT @FreightFarms: Yesterday @FarminPhil taught students at Boston Latin School about the #FreightFarm on their campus! #farmtoschool http:/…CarFreeBrad 11 hours ago
- RT @JerLevine: So much respect for @mike_roth. Lucky to have him as an investor. businessinsider.com/fred-wilson-is…CarFreeBrad 1 day ago
- RT @DanCitizen: More & more I am convinced the fastest way to achieve change we need is to heavily invest in #local #food infrastructure. @…CarFreeBrad 4 days ago
- #amatuermistake trying to sound sophisticated by getting red wine then butchering the name (and at longhorn steakhouse.)CarFreeBrad 5 days ago
- Due to my lack of #protip advice, I'll start #amaturmistakes on my feed. Watch out, I make a lot of them!CarFreeBrad 5 days ago
Find Your CarFree Favorite